Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PE1 (Part 1 - Adobe Flash)

For this assignment, I will be working on learning Flash.  My reason for choosing Flash is that I have never used it before and don’t know why I would ever use it.  I am not proficient with the other tools mentioned in the assignment (GarageBand, Google, iMovie) but I have used them before.  This is not the case with Flash.

The first thing I needed to do was to find out exactly what is Flash?  According to Wikepedia, "it is a multimedia platform used to add animation, video, and interactivity to Web pages."

To learn more about Flash, I will be using Lynda.com.  I finished the first two section creating and importing graphics.  


This is a snapshot of what the finished product should look like.





This is a snapshot of my finished product



I think I did OK but I still have a lot to learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Subscribe: